The Shopping #26: Online Beauty Buying

Friday, 21 February 2014

Who doesn't love a bit of online beauty buying?  A practical and convenient way to have brands that may otherwise be difficult to get hold of, delivered to your door.  Can't sleep?  Counting sheep is so old, I prefer to peruse the virtual aisles of online stores.  Gotta love the 4.00am order confirmation email! Sick?  Shopping cures all ails.  See, so addictive and dangerous.  Today I bring you the top places I have book marked for such beauty binges...

Cult Beauty the beauty blogger favourite.  A handpicked edit of the best in beauty, particularly those products that may be a little tricky to source.  A quick glance at my browsing history will tell you, I'm no stranger to their What's New page. Which more often than not leads to an item or two being added to my order!  They are also very generous with their samples, which ensures that soon enough you'll be back adding the full size to your basket...

What you need in yours: Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser, Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts, Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist, Jouer Matte Moisture Tint

Space NK another beauty addict's mecca, otherwise known as my happy place. With only one concession in Dublin, most of my Space NK shopping is done online.  Stocking lots of both niche and mainstream brands, most of my makeup and skincare stockpiling occurs here.  And with a really good loyalty programme, here's what I buy when I have N.dulge points waiting to be spent...

By Terry Baume De Rose Lip BalmNude Purify Cleansing Wash, Oribe Dry Texturizing SprayDiptyque Philosykos

Ah online shopping, the reason my postman and I are on first name terms.  Curating my perfect wish lists and baskets is an activity I take very seriously, a legit hobby fo' sho'...

8 comments :

  1. I really want to try the Hungary Mist, just wish it wasn't so expensive :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even see if you can pick up a mini as part of the discovery sets? :)

      Delete
  2. What a great haul, so many treats. The bath salts are so good & relaxing, I tried a sample of them before Christmas & loved them
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the 4am confirmation emails! Trying to resist adding any of these to my list…it's not working!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Counting sheep is so old' haha made me chuckle! Love your writing style in this post and love a bit of online shopping too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations