The Nail File #35: Estée Lauder Pure Colour Red Hautes

Thursday, 27 February 2014

I'm no stranger to Estée Lauder, I love their makeup bases and skincare but never before have I tried their nail polishes.  So forgetting everything I said recently about being back to neutral nails, I eagerly lacquered up with Estée Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer in Le Smoking.  

Free from all the nasties - Formaldehyde, Toluene, DPB and Formaldehyde Resin.  This is a smaller size from a set but the square glass bottle is dressing table display worthy.  Rich saturated colour with opacity in one coat.  Le Smoking is a straight up, true red shade.  Application is a breeze with the wide brush. It dries to a high shine finish and it has an impressive lasting finish.  I got five days before there were any signs of tip wear.  

I absolutely love it.  There is nothing quite like a classic red.  I may be a nude nail lover at heart but there is always more room for a little rouge, right?

4 comments :

  1. Stunning red and the formula of Estée Lauder nail polishes is excellent! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed, I'll have to try more now :)

      Delete
  2. Love this red shade!

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    visit me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations