The Lips #23: Tom Ford Spanish Pink

Monday, 24 February 2014


I can't think of a better way to brighten up a Monday morning than this thing of lipstick beauty Tom Ford Spanish Pink.  Beauty addicts should not be allowed at the counter unsupervised...  My justification for the visit is that I ahem needed to see the new Lip Colour Sheer range but got completely side tracked and bought this.  At least I've an excuse to go back, right?

I have quite a few Tom Ford lipsticks (should I be proud or ashamed?) but Spanish Pink has been on my to-buy/wish list for a while.  I'd describe it as a mid pink toned nude, with a hint of peach and a subtle shimmer.  The shimmer is barley detectable but adds something to it.  Definitely a "my lips but better" contender. Yes, pricey but the formula of these are amazing.  Highly moisturising, glide on and apply softly with a pigmented and long wearing opaque finish.  Can we also take a moment to appreciate the beautiful luxurious packaging.  I love the dark brown and gold accents and the TF embossed on each lipstick.

Next on my list, is Sable Smoke.  Someone hide my purse...

4 comments :

  1. There's something very luxurious about Tom Ford lipsticks - the perfect way to brighten any day :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is absolutely beautiful, you deserved the treat right? ;)
    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations