The Shopping #23: So I went to Space NK...

Sunday, 12 January 2014

So this past weekend saw me, make a little trip to my happy place aka Space NK. I know, I know, more beauty bumf buying (slaps self on wrist) but I ahem needed to stock up on some things...  

It's getting embarrassing how much I rave and have gushed about them now, jeez Michelle, play it cool, so I'll get the repurchases out of the way first!  The first product on my list was the By Terry Baume de Rose.  Hands down, my favourite lip balm ever.  And I've tried THEM ALL. Its hydrating formula nourishes lips like no other.  I apply a generous layer at night and in the morning dry chapped lips are no more.  Moisturising, smells fab and imparts a hint of a pinky sheen.  I can't imagine using anything else again.

Another re-purchase and firm skincare stash favourite is the Nude Skincare Purify Cleansing Wash. This stuff is blooming amazing.  It helps control breakouts and to balance my skin which can be on the oily side of combination, without being too harsh or drying.  With its milky non foaming formula my skin is thoroughly cleansed yet left feeling soft and comfortable.

A new discovery for me was the Nude Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes. This is formulated with out mineral oil, parabens and other nasties so no pore clogging and no breakouts!  This dissolves and removes makeup effortlessly. No more loss of eyelashes from rubbing at my eyes and I love how it makes my skin feel afterwards.

Finally, an SPF in the form of Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50.  If I'm honest, in Winter I usually rely on the SPF in my foundation but this has been on my radar for awhile now and I'm almost finished my Shiseido one so thought I'd pick this up.  I've yet to use this but am excited to try it and will report back.

Between the unhealthy eating and the skincare splurging, I think I'm doing New Year all wrong... 

8 comments :

  1. love skincare posts! thanks for sharing! looking for some new products atm to add to my skincare routine!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't walk past a SPACENK without doing damage. You treated yourself to some lovely skincare. I have wanted to try the Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defence SPF 50 & will be buying it as soon as pay day comes round.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. NUDE is one of my favourite skincare brands right now! I have super dry skin and its not harsh at all, like you said. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try some Nude skincare, it sounds amazing, though i wish they weren't so expensive :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really loved everything I've tried from them so far!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations