The Makeup #35: Fresh Faced

Friday, 10 January 2014























It's January, it's a new year so what better time that to mix up the beauty bumf I carry around with me.  I might not be feeling that fresh after the festivities of last month but what better time to embrace a lighter more illuminating fresh faced look.

I'm not quite ready to shift to a lighter base just yet so need a solid base.  As a result, Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation is still very much on the makeup menu.  Providing medium to full coverage.  Covering without being cakey and extremely long lasting means I can skip powder completely.

Whether I need to banish bags or blemishes the complexion perfecting NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer hides the excesses of last month.  Thick enough to cover blemishes but not too drying for under the eyes, the late nights, glasses of prosecco and festive foods can remain our little secret!

Adding awakening volume and length in one go I've added Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara to the new season selection.  Maintains a Shu Uemura curler creation, no drying, flaking or clumping and more importantly no transferring on my oily lids.

Finally, I've left the matte berry shades and bold reds behind and have been reaching for sheer wash of moisturising colour with the Tom Ford Lip Colour Shine in Frolic which has a beautiful peachy hue.  It was only a matter of time before I returned to my preferred peach toned pout.

A flawless, fresh face?  January, I'm ready for ya!

6 comments :

  1. I love Nars concealer! Hides everything I wanna hide :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try the Nars concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely products - the lipstick is a pretty fresh shade & I want to try the NARS concealer, It sounds really hydrating & would be good for my under eyes.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations