The Edit #35: The Shower Revisted

Monday, 6 January 2014





















While showering this morning (I swear I have my best ideas in there!) it occurred to me that it's been awhile since my last "What's in my shower?" post so I thought today I would bring you - The Shower Revisited.

First up for my hair I've been loving the K√©rastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique shampoo and conditioner for dry/sensitive hair.  This duo cleanses thoroughly and deep conditions without weighing my hair down or leaving any residue.  I'm been quite fond of using my GHDs recently so these help to put some much needed moisture back in.  I find that when I use these products, blow drying my hair is not half the battle it normally is and there is more life in my locks!

I've been tanning more over the festive season so prior to false tan application, I've been using the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Polish.  I generally find that body scrubs are either too abrasive or not enough.  This removes dry skin, old fake tan and leaves my skin feeling super soft. Also, can I just mention again how amazing this range smells!

For shower gel, I'm currently using the Sanctuary Spa Body Wash.  I've always looked at this range when I'm in Boots but had never tried anything from the line before.  This definitely makes showering a spa like experience.  Packed with essential oils these leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.

Finally for face, I'm still faithful to and shudder to think of the number of times I've repurchased the Nude Purify Cleansing Wash but for when my skin is seriously misbehaving, I've been turning to the Neostrata Clarifying Facial Cleanser.  Aimed at acne prone skin, this cleans deep down within leaving my skin tight or dry.

What shower products have you been loving recently?  

6 comments :

  1. The Kiehls body polish is seriously luring me in now... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that Kerastase set for Christmas and it is so good! Blow drying my hair takes half the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it and smells great too :)

      Delete
  3. The Kiehls body polish sounds like it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations