- Drink more water! I am terrible, I never manage to drink enough water throughout the day. Coffee, I'm all over and the occasional glass of red at the weekend but water, not so much. This will change in 2014.
- Put down the tweezers! I'm naturally very fair so need help defining and filling in my brows as it is yet I can't seem to leave them alone. I'll be seeking redemption from my poor over plucked brows in the new year!
- Buy less but buy better! I've realised that owning a few good quality products that I love and use religiously is preferable than owning 432431 that I rarely turn to and that maybe, just maybe I can leave Boots with just the one item I went in for!
- Stop neglecting my cuticles. It is purely laziness but tending to my cuticles is such a tedious job that I sometimes skip it entirely... I know, I know bad beauty blogger!
- Use body lotion after every bath/shower. Excuses excuses but in the mornings I'm rushing and don't have time to wait for cream to sink in before I get dressed and in the evenings I just want to put on my PJs and get into bed. I need to address this this year.
This post was supposed to be on my beauty resolutions for 2014 and has kind of turned into a confessions of a bad beauty blogger oops! What are your beauty resolutions for the coming year?