The Skincare #39: Skincare Stash Staple

Monday, 9 December 2013



























Last week we had Stellar Skin Sunday and today I bring you Marvellous Skin Monday!  Oh yeah, it's a thing!  Okay not really a thing but with my skincare series, I want to bring you an edit of my skincare stash staples.  The tried and trusted products that I repurchase time and time again.

This week, we have Nude Skincare Purify Cleansing Wash.  If you've been reading LLA for awhile (thank you) you'll have heard be gush about this an embarrassing number of times.  What can I say, I can't play it cool, I LOVE this and don't care who knows it.

I've been quite the cleanser floozy in my time but have never found one that suited my skin as well as this.  Again if you have read LLA for awhile you will know all about my skincare woes and that mine is quite oily and can be acne prone.  I find that harsh cleansers targeted at my skin type can dry it out and as a result my skin becomes more oily and blemish prone.  It's a vicious circle... Then I try more gentle ones that don't seem to leave it feeling clean enough.  I think I've found The One.  This removes all traces of makeup, cleanses thoroughly but leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable.

Have you tried anything from their range, anything you can recommend? 

6 comments :

  1. i've heard of this before but never actually have the chance to give it a try. but i sure will, sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice! I really want to try more of their line :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely! I haven't tried anything from the range before but I will definitely be having a look into their products now! I have quite oily, blemish prone skin but I love cleansers rather than facial washes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, it is a wash but really gentle :)

      Delete
  3. I've been lusting after this for sooo long! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations