The Skincare #38: Pre-Party Season Prep

Thursday, 5 December 2013

As a skincare enthusiast and a rookie beauty blogger there is nothing I love more than beauty products. I'm diligent in keeping up with my skincare routine, I own so many products that I'm not sure whether to be proud or ashamed, I'm quite the Space NK regular and no stranger to a lunch-time dash around Boots.  Yet when it comes to using things body lotion regularly, I fall down.  Until say May when I come over in a mild panic and the thought of showing some skin.  So enough is enough, I've taken a good hard look at my (dry skinned) self in the mirror and given myself a good talking to and eh made a quick pit stop in Kiehls'.

The two products I picked up are ones that I have loved and used (although obviously not often enough) before.  Kiehls' Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Body Polish and the Kiehls' Creme de Corps Body Lotion.  I love love love this combo that admittedly I skip in my post tub haze but for limbs that are extra dry, this is the perfect pairing.  First of all the body polish smells amazing!  It thoroughly exfoliates, buffing away dead skin cells and smooths rough skin without leaving a greasy residue behind.  The body lotion is non fragranced, no fuss, I slather this on and it banishes dry patches leaving leaving skin silky smooth and soft.

With Christmas (yeah, I said the "C" word) just around the corner and party dresses to be worn, these two provide the perfect prep.

7 comments :

  1. Kiehl's is so luxurious and amazing - I love their understated products, it's all about the quality! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound luxurious and lovely. You will have perfectly smooth hydrated skin this party season.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiehls products sound amazing!

    http://skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! Even see if you can pick up the travel size or samples :)

      Delete
  4. Two of my favourite products, Creme de Corps is an absolute staple x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations