The Skincare #37: Stellar Skin Sunday

Sunday, 1 December 2013


























My skin has been acting up recently.  Usually drier (read calmer), in the winter months but it has been oily and I have had some very unwelcome pesky pimples around my chin - nice! With Christmas nights out planned, blackheads or a balaclava were not what I was planning to accessorise with...  

When I find myself in a spot(s) of bother I use opt for a mask.  Recently I've been turning to my tried and trusted Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask.  I slather a generous layer of this on either my entire face or on isolated troublesome areas.  Just so you know, my chin and I love this!  This is a clay based mask that with the help of blemish banishing kaolin and seaweed works to draw out impurities and leave my complexion clearer.  What I like about this is that unlike some other clay masks, it doesn't dry my skin out too much.  It smells nice and rinsed off with a warm flannel, my skin feels cleaner, smooth and soft.  

Have any of you tried their Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask?  I'm thinking of adding that to my skincare stash next!  Chez LLA Sunday evenings = pamper evenings.  I hope the title wasn't too misleading.  This product also works wonderfully on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays...

3 comments :

  1. The radiance renewal mask it brilliant, particularly for winter time to get rid of any dull skin! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my wish list for so long now, might have to pick it up :)

      Delete
  2. A great blog
    I so want to try both of these Ren masks but have 21 New masks & banning myself on buying more which is proving hard after seeing the Origins mask set. Am a skincare junkie lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations