The Shopping #22: Topshop Boot Buyin'

Wednesday, 11 December 2013


Now I don't know about you but I think that my Christmas Shopping might have gotten off to a dismal start because I headed off into town last weekend fully intending to start buying presents and came home with these.  For me.  Oops.

The boots I was wearing last Saturday hurt my feet and no, apparently I couldn't have just bought plasters!  What's that phrase, give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world?  Or how about it's good to give, albeit to yourself... Okay enough of the weak justifications.  These happened.  The Topshop Affanita Mid Heel Chelsea Boot.  I wanted regular chelsea boots but couldn't find any I liked.  I know, I know Goldilocks here when it comes to footwear but these were just right!  Described as a mid heel but it's tiny, they're practically flat and super comfy!  Perfect for stomping around town all day, when I do make it out to buy presents for you know, others.

I jest, I have made a start on my Christmas list!  I've picked up some things for my Mum that I'm super excited about.  Have you started yet, if so how is it going?  Or is it too soon?  I'm just itching to wear my reindeer adorned festive jumper!

4 comments :

  1. cute boots and sweet blog

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought these in the red colour...they are so comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations