The Nail File #31: Chanel Le Vernis 607 Delight

Thursday, 19 December 2013

While I'm a neutral lover at heart and generally reserve glitter for an accent ring finger, Christmas requires something a little bit more flashy, and shimmery in my book.  Festivities have well and truly reached my fingertips as I'm considering going all out and painting all ten talons with something sparkly.  Chanel Le Vernis 607 Delight I'm looking at you from my Chanel polish packed stash, as a strong contender for my Christmas Mani.

This is a gorgeous gold metallic polish with bronze flecks and almost foil like finish.  The formula scores major bonus points, you could definitely get away with just one coat.  This applies like a dream, even with all of the shimmer, it dries evenly and there is no gritty feeling.  The smooth texture is similar to that of Graphite and unlike some other glittery polishes, lasting power is impressive, yet this doesn't take an hour and a litre of acetone to remove!

I know they are more spendy and don't have the best rep when it comes to longevity but if this isn't a thing of nail colour beauty then I don't know what is...  Exclusively glittery shimmery manis from now until January!

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous shade! Looks pretty and glamorous
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade, I recently purchased one in a similar colour, will find the name of it :) x
    http://stayclassy-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! perfect for the holidays.

    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty manicure ! Perfect for christmas :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations