The Nail File #29: Chanel Accessoire

Saturday, 7 December 2013


I don't know about you about you but to me certain things = Autumn/Winter.  Hot chocolate with cream for you know, warming purposes, it being totally acceptable to spend a long period of time in PJs at the weekend, burning candles, cosy knitwear and beauty wise dark lips and nails.  I now have another dark polish to choose from with the most recent addition to my utterly ridiculous Chanel polish collection, Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 573 Accessoire.  

In the bottle it looks almost plum coloured and when I was buying it the Sales Associate suggested it may be like Rouge Noir but once applied it has more of a burgundy/brown hue.  I think this is a gorgeous shade and yes, I own lots of wine, plum and red polishes but nothing quite like this one.  And we all need a burnished burgundy/brown in our stash don't we...

I'm sure there are plenty of dupes and I know a lot of people have problems with Chanel's formula but I don't find longevity an issue.  It applies nicely, drys to a high shine finish and I'm currently on day three with no chips or tip wear.  The Chanel coveting continues...

6 comments :

  1. This was my nail colour of choice last week, it's a great alternative to Rouge Noir I think.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it! Rouge Noir is lovely too :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous shade!

    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning colour, I really need to add a Chanel polish to my collection, the packaging is so luxurious :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations