The Makeup #33: Christmas Party Perfecter

Saturday, 21 December 2013

























This time of year = more nights out and Christmas parties.  Ah the office Christmas party, while you may have to worry about making small talk with your boss' boss and depending on how good (or bad) the night goes, whether you need to tender your resignation the next day, one thing you won't have to be concerned about is your face fading!

My go-to base when I need to know I can slap it on (technical term) and it will still be in place several hours later is the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. Easily applied at your desk, you can rest assured that this will hang around after a glass (or several of wine) and will see you through from drinks in the office to the inevitable FEAR several hours later.  Ecru is the perfect colour match for my pale skin.  Two drops for my whole face buffed in with my beloved MAC 188 brush, this offers medium to full coverage that does not budge!  While wear time is super impressive and it is thick consistency, it is blendable, never looks cakey or dry and imparts a natural skin-like finish.  

If you travel a lot, the heavy glass bottle may be impractical and I really wish is that it came with a pump but this officially takes the crown for my festive party pick.

2 comments :

  1. i have used the Estee lauder double wear a while back and loved it :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) happy Holidays ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations