The Edit #32: Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts

Sunday, 29 December 2013






























Maybe it's my lack of patience but I'm definitely a shower over a bath kinda gal. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of taking a bath - lighting candles, unwinding with a spot of reading or at least that's how it goes in my head.  In reality, I get bored after a few minutes, usually get the temperature all wrong and I either feel faint with the heat or sit shivering in lukewarm water...

I was tempted to put in more time in the tub by the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts from Cult Beauty. I was pretty skeptical at first, I originally bought these as several beauty bloggers raved about them and you know, beauty bloggers the ultimate enablers...but I think this is my third repurchase this year. I don't know to describe them as let's face it we are talking about bath salts but these guarantee an ultra relaxing bath and the best night's sleep of your life.  A handful of these in your bath and any stresses, aches, pains, Sunday Night Fear just floats away... They smell amazing, the scent alone makes me feel restful! 

I may have been burning the candle at both ends over the Christmas period but some of these added to my bath-time routine means that I'll be bright eyed and rested in the New Year and no one need ever know!

6 comments :

  1. I'm glad you've done a review of these. I'm really skeptical about them and I don't know if they'll work for me but I do want to try them!

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about the detoxing part but for a good night's sleep these are gold :)

      Delete
  2. We got rid of the bath in our house in favour of a sparkly power shower contraption but when we move it's definitely back to a bath for me - purely so I can indulge in these and the lush bath products those beauty bloggers are always shouting about ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'd be lost without the bath! I've yet to try Lush :)

      Delete
  3. I just got a sample of these in my beauty advent calendar. These smell amazing & are so relaxing. x
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations