The Edit #31: 'Twas the night before Christmas...

Tuesday, 24 December 2013


'Twas the night before Christmas and actually I'm in work today because well social media never sleeps!  Just a quick post to say that it will be quite here on Luxe Life Aspirations tomorrow as I spend the day with family watching with giddy excitement as they open their presents (I'm an awesome gift giver, if I do say so myself!) seeing what Santa brought my nieces and nephews, watching tv in the evening if I haven't eaten myself into a food coma, potentially napping before eating a drinking some more - I can not wait!  I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!!!!

3 comments :

  1. I love the candle!
    I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it! Thank you! Same to you :)

      Delete
  2. hı :) I follow your blog and waiting for you to follow mine
    Happy Chrıstmas bye :)
    pisimel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations