The Edit #23: JO Malone London Pine & Eucalyptus Candle

Monday, 23 December 2013


I think you are either a candle person or you're not.  A quick glance at my bank statements or you know, just around my house, will tell you that I'm most definitely the former.  While I burn candles year round, I particularly love having them lighting during the Winter months.  The latest to be added to my utterly ridiculous collection is the limited edition JO Malone London Pine & Eucalyptus Candle. I've been faithful to my Diptyque and Neom favourites for years so this is my first foray into JO Malone offerings and definitely won't be my last.


JO Malone describe this as "brimming with the scent of crisp pine and eucalyptus. Laced with lavender, cypress and frankincense."  I describe this with one word - Christmas!  The ultimate festive fragrance. This has the most beautiful warming yet fresh, inviting scent that fills the entire house.  Even when unlit, this it smells wonderful.  Formulated without any nasties and it burns cleanly.  This would make an amazing (self) gift.  I have been lighting this for several hours daily and only a tiny amount of wax has melted so this looks to be long lasting too.  I light this and just feel Christmas-y.  

The side obsession of stock pilling candles looks set to continue, I'm already planning my next JO Malone candle purchase.  If there are any you recommend let me know!  On that note, I'm off to light this and catch up on episodes of Scandal, it's the simple things...

7 comments :

  1. I will definitely have to pick get myself up a Jo Malone candle after hearing so much about them. This scent sounds great!

    Paige xo

    http://paigeabigailxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one smells wonderful and Christmas-y :)

      Delete
  2. Candles are perfect for any season but for Christmas it's definitely a must have!

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any reviews of this candle yet so I'm so glad to read this one - it does sound amazingly warm and hearty and typically "homely". Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fills the entire house with a lovely Christmas scent :)

      Delete
  4. I'm off to get one of the new 'just like sunday' Jo Malone candles tomorrow :-) (I want to smell them all before I purchase!) glad to know they have a good burn life :-)

    http://imayramblealittle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations