The Edit #28: The Autumn Tag

Saturday, 16 November 2013



















Thank you to the lovely Shelley from The Shelley Diaries who tagged me in The Autumn Tag.  I'm sure you're all already avid readers of her blog but if not, go check it out!

1. What's your most favourite thing about autumn?

I love, love, lurrve Autumn! Beauty wise, the fact that it's not as humid and my hair isn't a ball of frizz, that my t-zone isn't as oily!  I also love the excuse to drink lots of hot chocolate and wrap up in warm cosy clothes, eat far too many carbs and while I light candles all year round, I especially like burning them in the Autumn/Winter evenings.  I also like seeing the leaves change colour and that Christmas (yeah, I said the C word!) is just around the corner.

2. What's your favourite drink?

Not the healthiest of options I have to say hot chocolate!  With cream AND marshmallows!  Expect OOTD posts featuring baggy clothes and elasticated trousers come January ;)

3. What's your favourite scent/candle? 

I'm a huge fan of Diptyque candles but recently I've discovered the Malin + Goetz Dark Rum candle which smells positively amazing!  It's a gorgeous warming scent that lingers throughout the house.

4. What's your best lipstick? 
I've been wearing MAC Plumful and MAC Rebel, I always go for dark reds and berry shades in the colder months.  I'm not as brave as I should be so can confirm that dark plum tones look great for nights out or equally as awesome worn around the house...

5. What's your go to moisturiser? 

With my oily/combination skin, I still haven't found "The One."  Any suggestions, let me know in the comments below?

6. What's your go to colours for the eyes?

I'm not much of an eyeshadow wearing gal but really, REALLY like MAC Club and have been seriously tempted to buy the new Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette...

7.  What's your favourite singer/band to listen to? 


My music taste?  I say eclectic, some say questionable... I mostly like chart stuff and have been listening to Drake's new album recently.  

8. What's your favourite outfit to wear?


My go to outfit is generally skinny jeans, chunky boots and knitwear!  A Fashion Blogger I'll never be :) I love wearing cosy and comfy knits in Autumn and I'm trying to tell myself I don't need the Acne Canada Scarf!

9. What's your favourite place to be? 
I have to admit I love nothing more than coming home from work in the evenings, makeup off, PJs on and settling down on the sofa, lighting candles and having the fire on while watching TV.  Grandma...

Thanks again to Shelley for including me!  I tag anyone who loves Autumn!

4 comments :

  1. I'm exactly the same in Autumn, I love staying in and keeping warm, and of course drinking hot chocolate :-) Holly xx
    http://www.caramellacouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your answers sooo much!!We have so much in common! I love looove autumn myself, so much! And candles all around in the room! Also, skinny jeans, sweater and boots is a favourite outfit! I prefer it as well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations