The Skincare #36: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Tuesday, 19 November 2013













It's fair to say that I'm a bit of skincare fanatic.  Honestly, I need a 12 step for my addiction but while I'm a bit of a skincare stock piler and love to try new things there are certain products I am not sure I can ever be without.  One of those being the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm.  

Briefly mentioned in this post but I haven't dedicated an entire post on LLA to this previously as I'm clearly not one to rush into things and besides every beauty buff and blogger has already given it glowing reviews before me but with the weather becoming increasingly chilly I've been favouring balms for cleansing.  I've lost count, I think this is tub number three and one of the top products I've discovered in the last year.  

This smells lovely and I spend some time massaging this into dry skin before removing it with a warm cloth.  My skin can be acne prone and on the oily side of combination and I would have been hesitant to use oils or balms previously but this doesn't leave any greasy residue or break me out at all.  The thick balm removes even heavy full coverage makeup (think Estee Lauder Double Wear) and leaves my skin thoroughly cleansed and soft. Quite possibly my favourite step of my skincare routine!

For me, definitely a stellar skincare staple.  In fact just writing about it makes me what to go and have a little skincare sesh...

5 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any of the cleansing balms yet but when I do it'll be either the EH or Clarins that I go for since I have heard wonderful things about both of them :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't heard about the Clarins one? I must look that one up :)

      Delete
  2. It's just incredible isn't it. Couldn't be without it!
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good review! Need to try this one:)
    Following u now with GFC, hope u can follow me back :))
    kisses
    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations