The Shopping #21: Beauty Buyin' in Boots

Thursday, 14 November 2013


So yesterday lunch-time, I decided to go and peruse the aisles of Boots.  This is what happened. Standard.  I'm nothing if not consistent ;)  I didn't particularly need any of these things but you know, if you decide to have a mooch around Boots, this is how it's going to end.

For no other reason apart from the fact that there was a buy one, get a second half price promotion on, I picked up Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub and Heel Genius Heel Cream.  Both of these I have used and liked before.

I've been feeling tired and believe me, looking it so I bought eye drops and a white Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil.  I was hoping these could make me look a bit more alive but I think I need nude/flesh toned pencil to use in the water line.  If anyone can recommend a nude shade let me know in the comments below pretty please.

Finally because they didn't have Essie After School Boy Blazer and god forbid I leave empty handed, I bought Essie Twin Sweater Set.  I haven't worn this yet but can't wait to lacquer this on.

What have you been buying in Boots recently?  Go on, tell me!  I have to go back, I forgot the cotton wool I actually went in for...

16 comments :

  1. I haven't tried a S&G foot cream, I tend to use Avon, but since I love the S&G body care range so much, I just have to try it at some point - I hope it doesn't smell of peppermint or lavender... Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit eye bright is good because it has a pinky/lilac tone to it, the rimmel nude one didn't work at all for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Crush Body scrub is on my xmas list! That Essie polish looks a nice christmassy red :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good! I love it, like I needed anymore reds but hey... :)

      Delete
  4. I use Rimmel Scandal eyes in nude, it's a bit less harsh than white :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find it anywhere! The hunt continues... :)

      Delete
  5. I have tried a few S&G products and like them, will have to have a look out for the foot cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twin Sweater Set is stunning, definitely of one of my favourites!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've sniffed that scrub on every Boots trip of the last month. I never really buy 'em, preferring to save money and use an exfoliating brush, but this might get thrown in with my Great Advantage Card Points Haul of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought that scrub myself the other day. Dying to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations