The Shopping #20: Space NK Haulin'

Tuesday, 5 November 2013























Oh Space NK, you get me every time!  How you tempt me with your skincare wares...  Well this happened.  I've no excuse.  This wasn't a oops my finger slipped and I accidentally clicked on checkout. I didn't even place an online order.  I went straight into Space NK, I knew exactly what I was doing.  

All but the Ren mask are repurchases and have featured/raved/gushed about here on LLA countless times before.  I had tried samples of the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask previously and was impressed so I figured it was time to pick up the full size.  This is perfect for when my skin feels extra oily or congested.  It helps keep my skin clear without drying it out.

It had just been one of those weeks and so I did what any normal girl would do - shopped!  It cheered me right up.  Besides, it has gotta be better than comfort eating or self medicating with Merlot right?

2 comments :

  1. I use to work for Space NK in the Uk.....it sells such fantastic products...great haul and I agree The Ren Detox mask is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that would be a dream job! I've been loving this mask recently :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations