The Makeup #31: Wide Eyed Wonders

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

No, I have no idea were I was going with this post title either but you get the idea!  It's 6.00am, the dreaded alarm has gone off, I've hit the snooze button too many times, it's Monday morning, it's cold and dark outside and my bed is just so darn warm and cosy.  Alas, I have to get up because you know, my boss likes it when I show up for work Monday through Friday...  

While I'm not too sure about bushy tailed, in order to look bright eyed I use the following:  To soothe and brighten my peepers I use a few drops of Boots Sparkling Eyes Eye Drops.  These feel refreshing and cooling and help me feel and more importantly look more awake even before I've had my morning coffee.

Next I slap on a generous amount of the Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme to correct and conceal any pesky bags and dark circles.  Creamy and easy to blend while providing enough coverage for those dark and baggy days.  Finally to take down any redness I line my lower waterline with Rimmel Soft Kohl Liner.  

I might not feel awake or even alive until at least 10am but at least I look it!  Even if I do end up giving the poor guy at the train station my usual coffee order when trying to buy a ticket...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations