The Makeup #30: Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour

Friday, 22 November 2013













While I'm a neutral gal at heart, you may remember from my Autumn Edit post that as the weather has gotten decidedly cooler, I've been shunning my usual nude/peachy/pink picks and favouring all things berry, burgundy and plum toned.  Today I bring you the latest addition to that edit, in the form of Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Plum Radiance.  

This is my current blusher love.  A warm decidedly more pink than plum shade blush but it is stunning nonetheless.  Blendable and easy to build, providing both colour and definition in one, this is buttery soft and as the name suggest imparts a gorgeous radiant sheen on the skin, creating a subtle warm glow.  No need for highlighting with this.  I dust this on lightly with my old trusty Topshop Blush Brush.  

Again another that is a million miles away from the shades I usually go for.  I might be late on the bandwagon but now for Autumn, I'm definitely embracing all things bold and berry beautiful.  Any other berried hued blush you recommend?

4 comments :

  1. Lovely post! I've never tried any Laura Mercier products but have heard such good things about the,!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that much myself but so far I like everything :)

      Delete
  2. Have you tried laura mercier foundation? I am tempted but scared it wont help with my dry face!I am now your new follower, come check out my blog!!! :) XOXO-M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't it's been on my wish list for awhile now though! Will do, thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations