The Edit #29: Christmas Wishlist

Monday, 25 November 2013


It's starting to get festive chez LLA! I've bought some presents, developed an unhealthy addiction to gingerbread lattes, created my ultimate playlist (who doesn't love a bit of Michael Bublé and have purchased a Christmas jumper! When is it acceptable to wear a jumper with reindeers into the office? They do say that it's better to give (to yourself) than to receive so I've compiled my ultimate Christmas wishlist! By compiled I mean put together the items sitting in my virtual shopping baskets on Net A Porter, Cult Beauty and Space NK!
I don't think I've ever met a candle I didn't like so had to include the Diptyque Winter Fragrance Set from Space NK. It contains Feu de Bois which is one of my top favourite candle scents (yes, that's a legit. thing!) and two others that I haven't tried that sound equally as awesome.
Also from my perusal of the Space NK Gift Guide is the Tom Ford Black Orchid Coffret. Containing the Eau de Parfum and body lotion. This heady musky scent is my go-to for Autumn/Winter.
As much as I am obsessed with makeup, my heart lies with skincare and a brand I discovered and fell in love with in the last year is Nude Skincare. I can't imagine ever being without their cleanser so really want to try more from them and think that this Nude Skincare Essential Skin Nutrition Set would be the perfect way to do so.
My other go-to for beauty buys is Cult Beauty and from them I've added the Therapie Discovery Kit to my wishlist. I used to be a shower girl but have been putting in more time in the tub thanks to their Himalayan Detox Salts! Without these no bath is complete and I don't sleep so soundly.
Finally to complete my Christmas Wish list, I've added the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cleanser Miracle Cleanser. I haven't tried anything from this brand but this seems to be a beauty buff favourite as I have read many glowing reviews and think that with this, my skin would be glowing too!
What's on your Christmas list?

6 comments :

  1. EVERYTHING on this wishlist sounds incredible! I've been wanting to try the Aurelia cleanser for months but it's such a big investment that I keep putting it off. And I love Black Orchid! A friend wears it every damn day and always has compliments on it.

    poppywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've read so many rave reviews on it but hey, you can't put a price on good skin :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the holidays are so near! I hope you do get everything on your wishlist, even if it is just in your dreams! Have a lovely holiday!

    http://www.evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some Diptyque candles and this set looks lovely.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, can't recommend them enough :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations