The Edit #30: Life Lately...

Friday, 29 November 2013



























Things have been quite chez LLA as I have been spending some quality time with the family and some relations visiting from abroad :)

  • Makeup wise, I have been LOVING all things plum, berry and burgundy toned for Autumn.  Nothing new or original there I know but it makes a welcome change from the neutral hues I generally favour.  
  • I have been drinking green juices almost daily.  How can something so well green taste so good!  And they totally cancel out the coffee and below pictured greek yoghurt, berries and pancakes right?  
  • My bedroom is finally coming together after what feels like an age.  I've been lusting after so many things from The White Company to decorate and accessorise it with.  Sigh...
  • When the home decor shopping got too much and I realised I couldn't afford all of the nice things I want from The White Company I did the completely sensible thing and hit up Topshop!
  • And lastly, yes that is Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea who was in our offices recently.  Just a normal Thursday at work...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations