The Shopping #19: Crazy for Chanel

Sunday, 27 October 2013
























Part haul post, part public service announcement.  You can all sleep easy now, it's here, I have it. Finally, finally Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder is mine.  Like the NARS And God Created The Woman palette, I thought this too would be the one that got away.  I had tried to forget about it, gave up wistfully reading blog posts on it and had long stopped stalking the Chanel counters in Dublin you know, just in case but yet with every beauty buff singing its praises, it haunted my dreams. So last weekend, while in Debenhams I thought sod it, I'll just ask and held my breath but amazingly they had it and in shade #10 too.  I could have hugged the Sales Assistant.  I didn't, that would be weird but I could have... And yes I love it and phew it does live up to the hype - thankfully!  

The nail polish was an unplanned buy, I haven't heard anything about it at all and it's not a shade I'd normally gravitate towards.  I know, going rogue here buying things without the enablement of beauty bloggers but it's pretty.  I love the metallic finish and what can I say I was in a post powder purchase haze...That's my excuse anyway!

What have you been buying?

15 comments :

  1. Great purchases! Tell me how does this powder works for you?

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it but my skin is on the oilier side, if you have dryer skin, I think the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders may be better :)

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of the nail polish! Would also like to know what you think of the powder?
    http://stayclassy-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it! Full review in the works :)

      Delete
  3. omg I want that Chanel powder... it is on my xmas list for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I had a very similar reaction to you when I finally tracked down Les Beiges. I love it and it was so worth the hunt, I've used it daily.

    Victoria

    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you have this powder. i've been lusting after it for far too long now ): I'm a sucker for an indulgent purchase, who needs beauty blogs when chanel polishes are so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want the powder so much. Obsessed with Chanel beauty x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chanel! Would you like to follow eah other? Let me know and I will follow you right back!
    outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations