The Shopping #18: Cos & Carvela

Sunday, 6 October 2013


















Yes, yes, I've been shopping again!  Bold I know but this time for clothes as the weather has definitely gotten cooler.  It made me realise that I could never be a Fashion Blogger!  I mean there's only so many skinny jean, ankle boots and floaty top combos I can come up with!  But I thought I'd break with the makeup musings for one day and show you the bits I've picked up.

Nothing ground breaking here and surprise surprise, my go to almost uniform colours of nude, gold and black!  I wanted needed new everyday ankle boots and really like the gold detailing on these Carvela Kurt Geiger Swap Boots.  Really simple, plain black boot but then the gold adds a little something to them.  Plus they're basically flat so super comfy for wearing all day, at my eh desk...  

Then because I've never meet a floaty, over sized top I didn't like and seem to be physically unable to be near a COS store without buying something I picked up this peachy/nude blouse.  Honestly proceed with caution when just innocently browsing in there!  It has a hidden zip at the back and the 3/4 length sleeves and collar make it feel a bit smarter so perfect for wearing to work or I'll just ditch the chunky boots add heels and pair with black Leigh jeans for a night out.

I just need to add some knits and find a nice winter coat and I think I'm done with (clothes) shopping for a bit!  Until the next haul pops up...

26 comments :

  1. Those boots are absolutely gorgeous! I love buying new boots in winter! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need a new coat now and I'm sorted :)

      Delete
  2. in love with your boots! ^^

    http://vaninwonderland.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/cocoon-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your purchases here. The boots look super comfy and I love the gold detailing..how much where they? And the top, well. I just love oversized floaty tops they're my fave. Like you say would be perfect teamed with black leigh jeans!

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super comfy! A little bit more spendy but I think they're worth it :)

      Delete
  4. The boots are amazing!

    http://littered-lipstick.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just joined your blog, its lovely. If you have a chance please check out our blog! xxx

    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are simply gorgeous!

    www.makeupmonster.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, have been wearing them non stop :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I love them, it's ridiculous how much I've been wearing them :)

      Delete
  8. LOVE both the boots and shirt! Your blog is lovely- I just followed you :) If you're interested I'd love it if you could follow me too! Can't wait to see more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful boots!<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, it's ridiculous how much I've been wearing them :)

      Delete
  10. Those boots are a thing of beauty. Love the gold detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots! A girl can never have enough black ankle boots!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my motto! It always applies to lipstick/nail polish etc. :)

      Delete
  12. I'm in love with that blouse! It's sooo cute


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ♥ BEAUTIFUL look! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations