The Fragrance #4: Diptyque - Fresh & Fig Scented

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

You know how much I love Diptyque.  It all started with their candles, progressed on to room sprays so it was only a matter of time before I moved on to their perfume.  With my perfumed oil roller ball version almost down to it's last drop, I decided to take the plunge and recently picked up the Diptyque Philosykos EDT.

I'm truly terrible at describing scents so the next time you're at a counter, do yourself a favour and give it a sniff.  I'm not one for sweet fragrances, this is warm, heady, woody, almost musky yet fresh and figgy at the same time.  While distinctly Diptyque, I like that it is unique isn't something you would smell everyday.  While I'd happily wear this all year round, I think it's more seasonal and now that it has gotten cooler, I'll be swapping my Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess for this instead.


Available from Space NK, €56.38 for the 50ml EDT.  Thankfully and I'm not sure whether to be proud or ashamed, I had some N.dulge points to soften the blow.  What have I started?  Volutes is next on my list...

8 comments :

  1. I adore anything fig scented so can't wait to go to the counter to test this. It sounds lovely
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely suggest having a look at this, such a nice scent :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I will have to check this brand out! I have never heard of it before. Great post

    stylecouturebeauty1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried a Diptyque scent, but this is the one I would go for - it sounds amazing! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time trying them, what have I started? I've added more to the wish list now :)

      Delete
  4. this sounds like a great perfume!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations