The Makeup #28: Berry Beautiful

Thursday, 24 October 2013























You know when you get something new, love it and the proceed to wear/use it All. The. Time.  I'm currently in that phase with my recently purchased blush - MAC A Breath of Plum.

I think it's the novelty of wearing something completely different.  A world away from the peachy pinks I usually gravitate towards.  I open my makeup drawers to cries from MAC Peaches and Laura Mercier Lush Nectarine pick me, pick me they say but I've been wearing this daily.  Honestly, I'm nearly making myself sick of it now.  This warm pink toned plum shade is a perfect more Autumnal blush colour for me.  I'm super pale so it almost works for a bit of contouring too.  I've been loving MAC Plumful lipstick paired with it.  This is a lustre formula, a warm toned light plum.  Not too purple or red.  This is what I swipe on when I’m too scared to wear Rebel out of the house!

I know, I know, very matchy matchy but you know what?  I like it!  Now where did I leave Essie Sole Mate...

16 comments :

  1. I have this blush too - it was my first MAC blush and certainly won't be the last. It's very, very flattering for brunettes. I do fancy plumful too but I'm not a huge dark lippie.

    You go for it girl if you want to matchy matchy. Who makes these stupid rules you can't. :-)

    Simply Woman Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it? I want to try more berry shades now! Even if you have a dark lip colour and just pat it on so it's more of a stain than intense colour?

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous I love berry shades in makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just may have to look into that blush when I go to the mall today! I am the exact same, been wearing mac's Fleur Power every day...and I LOVE it, but peachy just doesn't scream fall. I've bought a few less peachy shades, but always go back to that one. A Breath of Plum might just be the answer I'm looking for!

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fleur Power sounds right up my street, definitely looking that one up :)

      Delete
  4. Love the colour, MAC blushes always seem to break me out for some reason though :(

    Heels Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no? Laura Mercier have some similar shades :)

      Delete
  5. I love both of the colours, plumful is a blogger favourite!

    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo! I love palmful too!
    Love you blog - Just followed you via GFC
    lanalovesxxblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice aren't they? Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh these two beauty's are right up my street, I'm addicted to my Rebel lipstick and wear it constantly :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want ♥ It's so beautiful for this season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations