The Haircare #9: Healthy Hair Helpers

Monday, 21 October 2013




You know when you get some new products and are dying to use them?  This.  I did some unscheduled washing just to use these the day I got them.  

While not damaged as such but I get regular highlights, so sometimes my tresses can feel a little dry. To add some TLC I thought I'd switch up my regime.  A pre-shampoo treatment that actually came as a freebie with one of the magazines is the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer  I've used this before and keep meaning to buy it again.  It can be difficult for blonde hair to look shiny but I slather this on a good hour before washing or sometimes even over-night for a more intensive treatment and it leaves my locks feeling seriously silky smooth and manageable.  

I then lather up with the K√©rastase Bain Nutri-Thermique shampoo and conditioner.  Superficial I know but these smell incredible and the scent lingers too.  Honestly, I keep wooshing (technical term) my hair to get the smell. This combo works well to cleanse without leaving my hair feeling stripped or dry and the conditioner adds some more moisture to my mane.  Just to note that I have stupidly thick hair.  If yours is finer you may find that these weigh it down.

As much as I love undone tousled tresses, it's nice having a super straight, sleek style too but but drying it can be a job and a half but I find that these make that job a lot easier with less sweat and tears ;)

13 comments :

  1. I love Kerastase bain satin range. Simply gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice isn't it and I love the scent too :)

      Delete
  2. I have used the Green Kerastase range in my hair and I hated it simply because I struggled to get it rinsed out. Must have a look and see if I can pick up a sample of this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no? I never found that but I've ridiculously thick hair :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried Keratase for ages but these both sound lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love others, I always go back to these :)

      Delete
  4. The philip kingsley elastisizer looks incredible! My blonde hair never looks shiny enough and it looks like it works well. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I you do please let me know on my blog and i will follow you back straight away! xx

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this brand I have tried out so many but this is one of my classical favorites ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried more hair products than I can remember but this is one of my favorites ! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really thick hair.. I'm seriously going to look into this product thanks so much lovely :)
    xx Janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will work well for you. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations