The Edit #27: Handbag Essentials

Wednesday, 9 October 2013


I feel like the title of this post is slightly misleading, the following items are in no way essential and may lead to a sore and aching back but what's not in my handbag wouldn't fit in the title box ;)

The handbag itself is an old Longchamp Le Pliage tote.  I'm on the lookout for a new handbag as I don't think that this is The One.  It's fine for throwing things in at the weekend but for everyday/work I prefer something with more pockets/compartments etc.  I had been happily lugging around my Zara City Office bag until there was an unfortunate coffee spilling incident and now that is no more... Inside, once I cleared out the receipts, train tickets and ahem chocolate wrappers it's not actually that bad!  Not pictured are my keys, phone and hand sanitzer that I always carry too.

If anyone has seen any nice black handbags recently, please let me know in the comments below.  I'll be waiting to take notes as soon as I find that pen that I could have sworn was in my bag somewhere...

8 comments :

  1. Cute make up bag! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super organised compared to my handbag which is just full of receipts and bits of random paper.. I love your bag too! River Island are usually good for big bags xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have done a little tidy up! Thanks for the heads up :)

      Delete
  3. great post!like your blog!
    could you check out mine please? would be an honour!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Thankss!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a great black leather look bag from Penneys recently or about 22 euro, it's one of their limited edition ones, worth checking out! It was in my September favourites post if you're looking for bag inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your post, must have a look in Penneys it's probably sold out now knowing my luck :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations