The Skincare #34: A Molton Brown Moment

Monday, 30 September 2013























I don't know about you but my Monday mornings involve serious abuse of the snooze button!  It's 6.00am, dark and I seem to be physically unable to extract myself from my warm, cosy bed.  My first thought (after oh no, how is Monday again already?) is usually that I need coffee STAT and possibly intravenously. Before that, however, I need to drag myself out of bed and into the shower.  The duo that have been making that prospect a lot more appealing are Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Body Wash & Body Exfoliator.

First of all these smell AMAZING thanks to the essential oils and plant extracts, musky but sweet at the same time.  I love that the smell lingers on the skin.  The body wash lathers up well so that a little goes a long way.  It is very moisturising so you can skip faffing around with using a body lotion afterwards (who has time for that first thing?)  The exfoliator is equally as awesome, gritty enough that it works well to remove dead skin cells and sort out dry patches without being harsh on the skin.  

What I love is that the scent which includes warming ginger is really invigorating.  I may not need that grande extra shot coffee after all?

10 comments :

  1. I love ginger scents in the autumn or winter, it just warms you from within! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love ginger, these smell amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really want to try this now! Where can you find it?

    http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Department Stores should stock it or if you can find a Molton Brown Store? I get mine from their Dublin one :)

      Delete
  3. Might have to get my hands on these :-) Love your blog!

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really rate them! Thanks for having a read :)

      Delete

  4. I've been eyeing these up in John Lewis but held back as I haven't known anyone that actually owned them to give them a sniff and tell me what they are like! Might have to pick them up on your reviews - Fingers crossed I'll love them as much as you do!


    Its a little bit shameful just how much I love those bambi socks! They remind me of the topshop cat socks they used to stock only cuter!

    Loving the blog, you've got yourself a new follower! If you fancy popping over to say hello I'm over at

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next time you're in store definitely give them a smell :) Will do

      Delete
  5. They sound fantastic and anything that makes getting out of bed and ready is a winner with me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations