The Skincare #31: The Awakening Wash

Friday, 13 September 2013





















I'm not too fussy when it comes to shower gels.  I'm fussy about a lot of things, mainly skincare but a body wash?  Nope, not so much. Generally I am happy to use whatever is to hand after all they are essentially going down the drain.  For instances you'll know from this post how much I love The Little Bubble Co. offerings for £2.99 from Boots but sometimes (mainly 6.00am on Monday mornings) I need something with a bit more of a kick!

Kiehl's Bath & Shower Liquid Body Cleanser in Grapefruit is an invigorating wake-up call in a bottle. Perfect for when you're sleepy and struggling in the morning.   No artificial fruit scents here!  This smells divine - like actual grapefruit.  Fresh smelling and unlike cheaper washes this doesn't leave skin feeling dry.  Also, because of its thicker consistency it sticks to the skin more so you use less when lathering up.  Skin is left soft, cleansed and the scent lingers.

Monday morning and I'm wake and raring to go without the aid of caffeinated beverages?  I like it! From Kiehl's £19.

2 comments :

  1. I have a sample size of this & have been using it sparingly. I love the uplifting burst of Grapefruit scent you get when using it! Its nice to treat yourself every now & then to a really luxurious body wash
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations