The Makeup #26: Under Eye Skin Secrets

Saturday, 21 September 2013

Out last night?  Need to fake the appearance of a solid 8 hours sleep?  I have just the post!  No, I don't have strong coffee, endless cups of tea or carbs but I do have my go-to subtle skin perfecting picks!

For no makeup, makeup days I reach for the classic, my trusty YSL Touche Éclat for reviving tired eyes, disguising redness and with a sheer wash of colour, adding some radiance to the under-eye area. When I need a little more ahem bag correcting concealing, I use the Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Cream a perfect mix of eye brightening, cover-up and SPF treatment while still feeling feather light and barely there.  On extremely dark and baggy days, I love the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer when I need a more oompf and hefty dose of correcting and coverage.  

Any others I should add to the mix?  May these and my peepers never be parted!

12 comments :

  1. I am really keen to try out the NARS radiant creamy concealer, but it's just so darn expensive in Australia! I have heard so much hype about it I may just have to splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's pretty much sold out but if you can get your hands on it, I'd say pick it up :)

      Delete
  2. must give the nars concealer a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING to try out the ysl touche eclait but the price tag just always puts me off :(

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but sometimes I think they are on offer like buy that in a set with a mascara etc... :)

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the dior one out but I just cant part with the money just yet
    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I need yves saint laurent. Followed x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard such great things about the classic YSL Touche Éclat but can't bring myself to spend that much money on it! What do you think, worth it? How long does it last you? xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I usually pick up in Duty Free! They normally last me a few months :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations