The Makeup #23: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Monday, 9 September 2013





















A product on my wishlist, that I wanted to try for the longest time was the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.  A beauty buff favourite, it featured in many a magazine article and blog post and as a result was perpetually sold out.  (Which of course made me want it even more!)  Thankfully my family who had been in France made a little pit stop in Sephora to pick this up for me.

Being super pale, I have one of the lighter shades Vanilla.  This works well to disguise any redness that I sometimes find around my nose.  The word creamy in the name originally worried me but I find that this is seriously long lasting on my oily skin.  For blemishes however, I prefer the more dryer texture of my HG Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.  

I use this mainly as an under eye concealer for days when it's not just bags I have under my eyes but a whole set of luggage and the sheerness of YSL Touche Eclat just won't cut it!  As the name suggests this adds radiance and luminosity - perfect for dark and baggy dags!

£21 from Space NK.  May this and my peepers never be parted!

19 comments :

  1. Love your blog! I follow you. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this but the price puts me off! I've heard that it's quite drying too which is also slightly off putting... it does sound wonderful though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dry skin I think it would be a bit drying.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I have always wanted to try this! I feel like I should use more Nars products!

    meimei xx
    www.meimeisays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    would you like to support each other's blogs via facebook and bloglovin? Or maybe you would like me to write a guest post at your blog? It is really sweet, congrats!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been on my wishlist ever since I heard about it but I simply can't justify having so many tubes of concealer open at the same time and I'm trying to be patient and use them up first before investing!

    I don't think I've read a single negative review of this product, it seems to be HG status for so many people.

    poppywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm nearing the end of my Laura Mercier concealer so that's how I justified this :)

      Delete
  6. I have been wanting to try this! I love Nars to pieces.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loving NARS products at the moment :)

      Delete
  7. This sounds lovely and so moisturizing - definitely on my list:)
    Erin x
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh this is definitely on my wish list as well! my biggest fear for concealers is that they'll latch on to the dry patches on my skin and make it look even WORSE.

    nice blog :) now following you!

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the creamy formula of this would work, maybe even see if you can pick up a sample?

      Delete
  9. sweet blog! :) Please check out my blog!

    http://teekaylookbook.blogspot.com/

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do of course, thanks for having a read :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations