The Hairecare #7: Oribe Anti-Humidity Spray

Tuesday, 3 September 2013























I know I've previously tweeted about this but I wanted to pen a blog post/public service announcement to continue with my ode as I've welcomed another product to my Oribe stash, the Oribe Anti-Humidity Spray and this stuff is absolutely amazing!  Strong words I know, jeez Michelle play it cool!  But I have been seriously impressed with everything I've tried from their line (as seen in this post) and this is no exception.  My purse is weeping but boy oh boy is my hair happy!

I have super thick hair that can be difficult to manage (seriously, I practically need to nap half way through blow drying it!)  During the warmer weather, it felt and looked like it was taking on a life of its own, getting bigger and bigger by the hour and not in a good way!  I style my hair, spray a liberal amount of this on before I leave for work and this guarantees that my hair remains smooth and sleek and looking the exact same several hours later!  No alarming colleagues with my barnet :)

If your tresses need taming too, you can pick this up from Space NK.

8 comments :

  1. The Oribe range seems amazing, would love to try their products :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so impressed with everything I've tried :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot about orbe products. I want to try their volumising spray!

    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that but love everything I have used :)

      Delete
  3. Love your post! So interesting!
    -Your newest follower

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! http://www.valleyoflashes.com/2013/09/versatile-blogger.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations