The Edit #26: Lately...

Friday, 27 September 2013

While I'm often on Twitter, (tweeting about my dog, my craving for coffee and/or lipstick) things have been a bit quieter chez LuxeLifeAspirations, I've started a new job so have been super busy.  Sometimes you know, life gets in the way.  Kudos to those of you who blog regularly, it's a job in itself.

I thought I'd leave you with some pictures of life and LuxeLifeAspirations lately :) Basically I've been eating cake, guiltily drinking green smoothies to make amends. Catching up on my magazine reading. I also luurve Elle and Allure for their beauty pages.  Although more and more I love blogs for inspo. bloggers, the ultimate enablers!  I bow down.  I've been sporting peach lips and nude nails - shocker I know but hey, if it ain't broke and all that...  Wearing my Topshop necklace non-stop and discovering some forgotten Sisley skincare.

I have nothing planned for this coming weekend (loser) and I am unashamedly excited to do as little as possible but I promise there will be plenty of posts penned :)

12 comments :

  1. I love the necklace, such a nice statement piece. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos!
    I love Vogue too!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first blog post I've read from you and I love it! Followed!

    http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle is my favourite magazine! Do you like channel nail polishes? I've heard they're meant to be bad :(

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like them but they have a bad rep for not lasting too well :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations