The Skincare #29: Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist

Wednesday, 14 August 2013





























Toners play and important part in my skincare rountine as seen in The Toner Trials.  You’ll know from this post how much I love the Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm and really wanted to try more from their much raved about skincare line. One product that I have been thoroughly enjoying using recently is the Queen of Hungary Mist.  

With the addition of Hungary’s healing waters, this does everything a good toner should and then some.  It is hydrating, reviving, purifying and toning.  But most importantly, it is alcohol free!  My stash of toners is pretty all encompassing but I needed something a bit more moisture rich.  The orange blossom, sage and rose scent smells incredible.  

I use this daily as a post cleanse spritz morning and evening.  I have dinky 30ml size which I picked up as part of the Discovery Set that is perfect to pop in your handbag and use when spirits need a lift or skin needs refreshing on a hot day. A commute essential during the recent heatwave!

I purchased this set while perusing the aisles in Harvey Nichols but it is also currently in stock on the Cult Beauty website. Have you tried Omorovicza, what are your favourites?

6 comments :

  1. Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Makeup Monster! It looks and sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations