The Shopping #17: Space NK & Cult Beauty Buying

Monday, 26 August 2013


I’ve been beauty buying again.  Not only did I place late night an online order with Cult Beauty (can I claim I sleep-shopped?) I also paid a little trip to Space NK...

First up Cult Beauty buys - you’ll know from this post that I’m a shower kinda gal. Determined to put in more tub-time, I picked up the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts. I’ll report back as to whether my inner balance has been restored but these smell heady and glorious and after a bath with these, a great nights sleep always follows.  I then went a bit rogue and bought the D.J.V. Beautenizer Volume Lash Mascara.  Something that hadn’t been committed to my ‘to purchase’ mental wish list as a result of a blog post or You Tube video.  Have any of you tried it?  I’ve only used it the once as I want to use up some others but I’ll report back after I’ve given it a thorough trial.

The following bits from Space NK are the result of been bullied into buying by my product pushing friend.  The one item on my pre-prepared list was the Nude Purify Cleansing Wash.  Already raved about here but I bloomin’ love this stuff.  It cleanses thoroughly without over drying and aggravating my oily skin.  I had been eyeing up the new Oribe Thick Dry Finishing Spray but went for the Oribe Anti-Humidity Spray instead.  I need this more, the hot weather has made a hot mess of my hair - literally!

Finally I went a bit rogue again and on a whim bought the Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3 Skin Tone Perfecting Booster.  I’ve only been using this for a week but so far, so good and it hasn’t made me break out!  Part oil, part serum, it sinks in easily and in the morning my skin has been looking clearer and more even.  Expect a rave review coming soon!

4 comments :

  1. Really want to try the bath salts but i just can't justify the price tag! heard good things about them though xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're pricey but I think they have smaller travel sizes too!

      Delete
  2. I'm all for sleep shopping as an excuse haha!! Great haul xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations