The Shopping #16: French Pharmacy / Sephora Haul

Friday, 16 August 2013























My excitement for my family's return after three weeks in the South of France was obviously because I missed them so but may just may have also been influenced by the French Pharmacy and Sephora hauling they had promised to do on my behalf. Here's the beauty bounty that arrived home with them;

First up, was Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme.  I bloomin' love the Diorskin Nude BB Creme so I really wanted to try the version for eyes.  It only comes in two shades, I got the lightest one Luminous Beige. I'm not sure about its skincare benefits but I do like that this contains SPF and it offers the light coverage I prefer but if you require heavy-duty coverage, this may not be for you.

Next up, is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Light 2 Vanilla.  It is impossible to get hold of this in Dublin as much as I've stalked the NARS counter in Brown Thomas...  I haven't tried this yet as I'm using up my beloved Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage but I'll report back once I've tested this for a while. 

From the pharmacy, I requested Bioderma S├ębium H2o.  Other makeup removers come and go but I've been using Bioderma for over a year now to take all my makeup off before I go in for a second cleanse and I love this stuff.  I had been using the Crealine version but wanted to give this one aimed at oily skin a whirl. 

The one thing I wanted the most (partly because it's not available here. FOMO?) was La Roche Posay Serozinc after reading rave reviews on Caroline Hiron's website and then several other blogs.  It is a zinc sulphate, astringent solution which I have been using as a toner each evening.  

They received a free 50ml tube of another much hyped product Embryolisse Moisurising Cream with Orange.  This is a light every day moisturiser and smells gorgeous but unfortunately because it is so heavily scented, I've been afraid to use this on my face and have been using it as a hand cream.

They did good didn't they? This almost makes up for the fact that they all went on holidays with out me.  Almost... :) 

8 comments :

  1. Well done Michelle's fam! Lushty
    Products :)

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to finish my makeup remover for the face to try Bioderma !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm desperate to try Serozinc, I wish they sold it in the UK :(

    // DUSTERKNUCKLES //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh some fabulous goodies, I adore the Nars radiance creamy concealer, it's really nice :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations