The Shopping #15: Space NK Haul

Thursday, 8 August 2013

I shouldn't be allowed on Grafton Street unsupervised.  This happened...

First up, I took advantage of the Space NK Summer Sale and picked up some skincare bits.  I mentioned (okay raved) in this post about Darphin Intral Range so I ahem had to purchase the introductory set which I thought would be perfect for travelling.

Another sale purchase was a Laura Mercier Fresh Fig set.  Yes, the fig thing continues and isn't just confined to Diptyque.  This contains a full size body cream, scrub and body wash.  Bath-time has never smelt so good!

The one item I intended to buy was a re-purchase of my HG lip balm - By Terry Baume de Rose.  I've had brief dalliances with others but always go back to this. When my lips are dry as in, can you say Sahara dry, nothing sorts them out like this does.  

In a heat-wave induced panic I hit up Topshop for this black and white blouse and white textured tank top and finally I went to Dune for these tan sandals which *public service announcement* are the most comfortable things ever!

Sometimes you just have to give into your urges and shop!  Right, I'm off to lock up my bank card now...

5 comments :

  1. Someone's been a busy bee! I'm incredibly envious of your Laura Mercier Fresh Fig sale purchase, what a great little find AND I adore your new checked shirt.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't bought all at once though I promise :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh gorgeous shoes, you cant beat a pair of tan sandals :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those sandals! Great haul ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally been wearing them non-stop! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations