The Nail File #24: Chanel Le Vernis 307 Orange Fizz

Monday, 12 August 2013

The warm weather just calls for something like this to be lacquered on and because I have never met an orange toned nail polish shade that I didn't like, I picked up Chanel Le Vernis 307 Orange Fizz to add to my utterly ridiculous nail polish collection.  

Looking almost pink in the bottle, this is a creamy orange based coral/melon shade. Two coats applied and perfectly opaque and this dries to a high shine finish.  While I generally prefer a wider brush, what I like about Chanel's offerings is that they apply evenly and are rarely gloopy. I'm sure it's easily dupeable and we've all read the less than glowing reviews about Chanel's lasting power but I'm on day 3 and currently chip free!  And controversial I know but I don't actually think that they are that bad...  

Potentially knocking Holiday off it's post, a strong contender for my ultimate summer shade!   You can pick this up from Chanel counters should you wish to stock pile nail polish too ;)

10 comments :

  1. Ahhh what a beautiful colour, I'm definitely drawn to orange polishes at the moment :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean layout of your blog! That's such a gorgeous colour! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for having a read! It's such a beautiful shade :)

      Delete
  4. pretty color!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations