The Nail File #23: Rimmel Summer Orange

Friday, 2 August 2013































I shouldn't be allowed in Boots unsupervised.  Seriously?  I went in for one thing!!!  You may remember from this post I was eyeing up more shades from the range and sure enough soon after, Rimmel Salon Pro Polish in Summer Orange was added to my already utterly ridiculous nail polish stash.  Several shades of rouge are what every collection needs - right?

With a wide brush that covers the entire nail in one stroke, these offer a quick, even application.  They are fast drying with a glossy high shine finish.  Opaque in the usual two coats and longevity is pretty darn impressive too.  

Even better, this shade has more than a hint of Chanel's Holiday to it.  One of the best dupes I have found so far.  Which is my go-to Summer colour and all for the bargain price of £4.49/€6.45.  I have been obsessed with lacquering this on repeatedly for the last few weeks and it looks great on toes too! I'll spare you a pic of my feet, you'll have to take my word for it ;)

7 comments :

  1. I've been looking for a shade like this for aaasges! I definitely need to snap this up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same when it coms to Boots - I always buy something when I am in!
    This colour is so pretty! What a bold red / orange & it looks so nice on you.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dangerous, dangerous place I tell you :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations