The Edit #24: Make-Up Musing

Friday, 30 August 2013
























When I first put fingers to keyboard and started LuxeLifeAspirations, I wasn't expecting anyone to read it.  It was just for me and that surely writing about my beauty obsession was a positive thing - you know writing it down being the first step to recovery...

Now over 150 posts later, it amazes me that anyone who friends/family and therefore obliged and/or bribed to reads it.  So if you would like to keep up with my makeup musing, skincare series and such, I have a couple of options for you below!

You can follow me through Bloglovin', this is a nicer version of the Blogger dashboard.

Or I can be found nattering about skincare, beauty, and often food on Twitter.

Cheers again for all your support of LLA.  Your comments, emails, enabling and tweets mean a lot :)

14 comments :

  1. Absolutely love YSL nail polishes, the formula is amazing and the shades are great. Haven't tried Tom Ford makeup yet, but it does look very luxe :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe yourself it's a slippery slope once you start :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with you! I cannot people read my blog and I am where I am today. It's crazy! I love your blog so never stop please :P

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mad isn't it! Ah thank you, such a nice comment!

      Delete
  3. I so want a Tom Ford lipstick - I just don't know which shade to choose! The packaging is just divine <3 xx


    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! That's the problem so many gorgeous shades!

      Delete
  4. The colour of this lipstick is amazing!

    I'm currently running a giveaway, check it out here :) http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-bloglovin-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour! It is beautiful
    http://submerge-yourself.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. well aren't they just beautiful to look at! red lipstick is the best!
    saida xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I just wish I was a bit braver wearing it :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations