The Edit #22: Sleeping Beauty

Saturday, 10 August 2013

























I don't know about you but I have not been able to sleep with the warm weather, it's been too humid and stuffy.  I know that if I buy a fan - that will immediately signal the end of the good weather and I have been too afraid to kick the duvet off in case you know, someone/something grabs my foot...  So I have been loving using the some of the This Works Deep Sleep range as part of my bed-time beauty routine.  

First up, is the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray a heady spray containing lavender, vetivert and camomile.  A few spritzes on my pillow help me relax and snooze sooner and have more importantly have a slumber-heavy night's sleep.  I like that the spray on this distributes the product evenly too.

One of my absolute favourites from the line is the Deep Sleep Stress Less rollerball.  Packed with natural oils, including a mixture of eucalyptus and lavender.  I put some of this onto my pillow when I need to drop off that bit faster. It's also great for applying to pressure points too when I feel a headache coming on.

I'm sure it's partly a placebo effect but this combo has definitely improved my slumber and anything that stops me wide awake and online shopping at 4am is got to be a winner right?

10 comments :

  1. Placebo or not at least you're sleeping better! I always wander about products like these whether we just think they help haha but nether less if it's working for you who cares!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then you feel like you can't stop using them ha! :)

      Delete
  2. this sounds lovely! great blog layout btw x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it so hard to sleep in the heat. It makes me so restless.
    This Pillow spray sounds like a product I need.
    http://www.koolbadges.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't like this range, I find it doesn't work at all. The Deep Sleep candle was rubbish too. I'm really lusting after the Therapie detox salts.

    Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no! I got the Therapie salts from Cult Beauty? Love them :)

      Delete
  5. Cool blog! I'm following you!:) I love to read other girls opinions of beauty products so I'll be checking on ur blog regularly.
    Love,
    Diana from http://thegirlwhocouldntbeafashionista.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations