The Skincare #28: The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel

Wednesday, 31 July 2013





























If asked what gets me out of bed in the morning, I’d probably say coffee!  A grande, soy, vanilla, latte in case you were wondering.  But besides that, another thing that makes me stop abusing the snooze button, peel myself from my bed and stumble bleary eyed into the shower a lot faster is the prospect of new beauty products.  Sad but true.  Being the beauty obsessive that I am, I just find that using nice things makes that 6am wake up a bit more bearable!

You may have noticed that I like all things peach toned over here at LLA but I have swapped my fig-based body rinse because I have discovered that I like peach scents too or more specifically the scent of The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel.  First of all, this smells delicious!  Seriously, get thee to a store for a sniff!  Sweet but not artificial or overpowering just a fresh, fruity scent.  An invigorating wake-up in a wash!  This lathers up nicely for a thorough cleanse but thanks to its soap-free formula, skin is left feeling really soft and the scent lingers on the skin.

You can pick this up from The Body Shop.  Heads up, it is currently buy one get another for €4.95.  Just putting that out there...

6 comments :

  1. I really like shower gels that leaves a nice scent to your skin after taking a shower. I might try this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, agree it smells AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the passion fruit one, it's so lovely! xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a passion fruit one? Definitely going to try that next :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations