The Skincare #25: Darphin Redness Relievers

Thursday, 11 July 2013


I’m prone to a bit of redness on my cheeks.  I swear keeping my skin in check is the bane of my life! Oily/acne prone t-zone, redness on my cheeks, thank god I’m not 30 and have to worry about anti-ageing stuff too!  Oh wait…

Anyway I digress, back to the redness…after a lot of research that may or may not have included several hours spent perusing Caroline Hirons blog, who we all know is the skincare guru, I picked up the Darphin Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum and the Redness Relief Recovery Balm.

I blooming love this combo!  This is my third time repurchasing these two products.  Both morning and evening I use the serum and then the balm on my cheeks.  These sooth irritations and minimise redness.  They leave my skin soft and comfortable.  The balm is rich and the serum lightweight but both fast absorbing, so I can go on and apply makeup as normal.

A potent duo to sooth sensitive skin.  You can pick these two up from Space NK.  Does anyone else use different products for different areas/concerns on their face?

2 comments :

  1. I’ve been searching the internet for reviews on these guys. I had a facial from Darphin a few weeks ago and really loved the results using these products. Think I’ll be checking out the serum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! Even see if you can pick up some samples? I can't rave about it enough :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations