The Nail File #22: Rimmel Salon Pro Polish

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

























It would appear that my peach toned preference is not just for lip colours but applies to nail polish too! I have read so many blog posts, reviews on these and seen them featured in many a haul that I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon too (better late than never!) and pick one up.  So off I went to Boots and a Rimmel Salon Pro Polish in the shade Reggae Splash came home with me.

They have a wide brush similar to Dior which some people may not like for lack of precision but I'd rather this type of brush for speed and ease of application.  Lazy, me?  This was opaque in two coats and dried to a shiny smooth almost gel-like finish.  I've paired this with my usual OPI Nail Envy as a base coat and the OPI Rapidry Topcoat and it was several days before they required a repaint.  

While I generally lean towards higher end products but for only €6.45 and with longevity like that, I don't think it will be long before I purchase some more shades.  I currently have my eye on the Chanel Holiday alike, Summer Orange.  I feel a trip to Boots coming on!

12 comments :

  1. I've just bought this polish!cant wait to try it out:)looks good on your nails:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think my pic does it justice, it's a gorgeous shade :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to pick up one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a wide brush im loving YSL polishes for that reason so il give these a try too, thanks

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only own one YSL polish, but I must see how they compare :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post...
    May be we can follow each other!!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty color!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Rimmel nail polishes are amazing, I've been impressed with nearly all that I've tried! Love this colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations