The Haircare #5: Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner

Wednesday, 3 July 2013
































I thought I'd give my opinion on the Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner.  Because no beauty blogger has ever mentioned these...

You will know from my Texturised Tresses post that I am a long time fan of the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray so was really eager to try these.  (Excited to wash my hair?  Living the dream people!)  But you know what I mean, right?

Whereas before I would go through the exhausting routine of having to wash my hair, then battle to blow dry it, then straighten it, only for it to go a little crazy in the humidity soon after.  Now I use these two, rough dry it and go!  For reference, I have super thick hair, drying it is indeed the bane of my life and there's too much of it for me to ever allow it to dry naturally - several hours later, it would still be damp.

This duo gives you that I've just spent the day at the beach look.  When the reality is that you've spent several hours at your desk!  I use these to amp up the volume and texture and leave a matte piece-y look.  No dip in the ocean required.

1 comments :

  1. You are creating shampoo/conditioner envy! I'm placing them on my "to buy" list along with a host of other things... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations