The Skincare #18: Molton Brown Bath & Shower Therapy

Monday, 3 June 2013




























The virtual slap on the wrist I gave myself for buying more expensive shower gels is obviously a distant memory as this happened.  I was in town, I had been for lunch, we went shopping, the sun was shining and I was feeling spendy so I bought the Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Therapy

I know I know, I gave myself a long hard look in the mirror and a good talking to because I'm paying for something that goes down the drain but it just smells SO GOOD!  This is just what's needed when you're trying to drag yourself out of bed at a stupidly early hour and into the shower.  It's really fresh, invigorating and wakes you up and all before your venti coffee :)  As this can also be used in the bath, with the eucalyptus I think this would be great if you're feeling a bit ill and sniffley.

With a thicker consistency than cheaper offerings, I find that it lathers up and stays on the skin well so you use less.  Skin is left feeling soft and super clean.  And did I mention the smell?  The corner-stone of a good shower gel, no?

You can pick this up from Molton Brown for €22.  Many things make me happy, strong coffee - yes, glossy magazines - most definitely, a lipstick - hell yes!  But for me to get this excited over a shower gel, it must be good ;)

4 comments :

  1. That shower gel just looks like it smells great! The bottle is also really pretty :)
    xx

    www.evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    (new blog post: 20 facts about me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! Perfect for waking you up in the mornings :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations